Turkesterone 10% by Dark Labs
Turkesterone 10% by Dark Labs - Turkesterone is a natural plant steroid, a part of the Ajuga turkestanica which has been shown to have some adapotogenic benefits and it’s been used in traditional medicines for years. Insects produce testosterone, which is derived from the plant Ajuga turkestanica. Turkesterone is the arthropod (AKA insect) version of testosterone. +[1,2,3,4]
It is believed that turkesterone, which is very similar in chemistry to testosterone, can produce the same effects in humans as testosterone. +
Turkesterone by Dark Labs Highlights:
- Potentially build lean muscle mass +
- Possibly improve strength +
- Improved immunity +
- Wound healing +
- Antioxidant and antimicrobial effects +
The anti-stress properties of Turkesterone lower your stress hormone (cortisol) which leads to an increase in testosterone production. +
The positive effects of Turkesterone are not associated with any side effects associated with the use of anabolic steroids since it is not hormonal and therefore does not aromatize. +
In a 20-year-old study, Turkesterone was shown to have greater anabolic effects than Dianabol (D-Bol), which makes it appealing to recreational weightlifters and serious lifters who want to gain strength without side effects. +[5,6,7]
We at Dark Labs have also taken notice of Turkesterone because of its benefits observed and experienced around the globe. +
How Should I take Turkesterone?
For best results, it is recommended to use Dark Labs Turkesterone for four weeks on / four weeks off while following a proper diet, training, and sleep routine. +
Conditions for ReturnsIn order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the same packaging
- The Goods were not damaged
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
- ANY GOODS THAT HAVE BEEN OPENED ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF PRODUCT REFUND.
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- ANY OPENED AND USED GOODS CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY TYPE OF REFUND.We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Returning Goods**ALL ELIGIBLE RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A 15% RESTOCKING FEE.You are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to Us.
You should send the Goods at the following address:
Bright Cooperation LTD,
Craven House, 40-44 Uxbridge Road,
Company number 12247580
Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
GiftsIf the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
Contact UsPayment returnThe seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: